The Celebrity Big Brother housemates took part in face to face nominations tonight to determine who would face the first eviction on Tuesday.
Existing nominees Alexander O’Neal and Chloe Goodman were ineligible for nomination but were allowed to nominate. The pair were chosen by Katie Hopkins as the least entertaining housemates on launch night with the Enchanted Mirror assuming responsibility for the decision.
In a live show this evening housemates were provided with a board and pen and told to write down one housemate each before revealing their decision in front of the group. Ken Morley emerged from the process as the third and final nominee.
The actor, best known for his role of Reg Holdsworth in Coronation Street, was nominated by 7 of his fellow housemates.
Below are the nominations in full:
- Michelle nominated Ken because “he said he wants to go home”
- Perez nominated Ken “for the very same reason Michelle gave”
- Katie nominated Perez because “he really annoys me in the morning”
- Nadia nominated Katie saying, “it’s highly unlikely we will ever agree on anything. We’re polar opposite women”
- Cami-Li nominated Ken “because he makes fun of me”
- Jeremy nominated Patsy saying, “I would always kill off the weakest member of the pack”
- Chloe nominated Ken because “he’s been saying a few words that tread a fine line”
- Calum nominated Ken “because he doesn’t want to stay and would be happy to go home”
- Kavana nominated Ken because “he wants to go home and he doesn’t lift a finger in the House”
- Ken nominated Cami-Li “because she bit me without my permission”
- Alicia nominated Calum because she thought he would be “the safest person here”
- Patsy nominated Ken because of “bathroom-gate”
- Alexander nominated “total control freak” Perez
- Keith nominated Perez because ” he sticks his arse on the work surface and I don’t want skid marks in my cheese sandwich”
Alexander, Chloe and Ken will discover their fate in Tuesday’s live eviction show with Emma Willis.